Module 3 Test Questions - Private Sector
Module 3 Creating & Managing A False Persona - Private Sector
1. For a specific investigation of a group, it is recommended to create a False Persona that shall:
a) fit in with members of that group.
b) conflicts with and has no commonality with the group.
c) identifies with an opposing group.
d) has no relevance, as grouping is irrelevant when using a False Persona.
e) none of the above.
2. When creating a False Persona for a specific investigation which of the following is correct?
a) Create an identity relevant to the gender bias for that group if applicable.
b) Use a name and age which fits well with the common and general users of the group.
c) Present your False Persona to be from a location that will not attract undue attention to your presence in the group.
d) All of the above
3. When deploying your False Persona, you want it to be noticed in the group so look to create a False Persona that will standout in the online crowd.
4. it might be necessary or beneficial to operate several False Personas with multiple accounts.
5. Maintaining a False Persona is never a good idea. Better to create a new False Persona for every deployment.
6. For an OSINT researcher, it is essential for an effective False Persona to have which of the following: -
a) an e-mail address that can be accessed by the researcher.
b) a name.
c) a date of birth.
d) a photograph.
e) all of the above.
7. An OSINT researcher cannot ever use a False Persona that might have the name of a real person?
8. Using an application to generate a False Persona is not recommended, as the False Persona will never appear to be authentic.
9. When creating an e-mail account or a Social Media account for a False Persona, the provider might require you to verify your identity. To secure your False Persona, what is your optimal response?
a) use a new SIM card, purchased with cash, in your existing handset.
b) use a PAYG SIM card, purchased with a debit/credit card, in a new handset, purchased with cash.
c) use a PAYG SIM card, purchased with cash, in a new handset, purchased with cash.
d) use your existing handset and SIM card, for a simple, quick and hassle-free response.
e) none of the above.
10.When using Fake Name Generators to help create your False Persona(s). Which of the following is incorrect?
a) Always use the first details generated once you have set your criteria.
b) Create a folder with a screengrab of the details provided to demonstrate it was randomly selected.
c) Create text document with the details so they can be used to create online accounts for that False Persona.
d) Consider using a cash paid SIM to accept and confirm authentication messages.