1. On the Internet, EXIF data is embedded in all digital photographs.
2. EXIF data can be spoofed?
3. Reverse image search may identify?
4. Meta Data in a document may contain which of the following;
5. Before a reverse image search process, if we intend to focus only on the location of where the image was taken, we shall:
6. You located an image online, that has street signs written in a language you don't understand. You should deploy:
7. You located an image on a social media account which appears to have been uploaded from 5 June 2022 at 12 PM. The image displays our subject on a sunny day with a description "Beautiful day here in Bristol" We need to corroborate this information with a weather resource, access https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/uk/ & search for Bristol, June 2022 Does the information located on the resource match the description of the image?